Full Archive Listing
- Chesapeake Shakespeare Company’s Pericles: Not a Serious Bone in its Body
- A Frosty but Comic Take on LOVE AND INFORMATION at Fells Point Corner Theatre
- A Sure-Footed BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS at Vagabond Players
- New Modes of Representation Forcing Reexamination of Oldtime Heroes: MEN ON BOATS at Baltimore Center Stage
- August Wilson Ending on a High Note: RADIO GOLF at Everyman
Subscribe for Updates
When you submit your email below, you'll receive emails from me with notifications of new theater reviews posted to this site, along with announcements about my plays, including my forthcoming book.
About Jack Gohn
I lived in London and Vienna before coming to the United States, and grew up mainly in Ann Arbor. I was writing plays and stories as early as grade school. My undergraduate years at the University of Pennsylvania, where I first reviewed theater, for the college paper, were succeeded by graduate study at the Johns Hopkins University, where I earned a doctorate in English Literature.